Admire The Corinth Canal, an engineering marvel that connects the Aegean with the Ionian Sea. You will then explore the ruins of Ancient Mycenae, home of the mythical Agamemnon. For 400 years (1600–1200 B.C.), this kingdom was the most powerful in Greece.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Any hotel, accommodation, or central point in both Piraeus and Athens city.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes