Explore all the ancient city of Athens has to offer in the comfort of a private vehicle with an expert driver. See all the major sites and drive through the city as you discover Athens' fascinating ancient history on this 6-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The Acropolis is open: In Winter: From Nov 1st to March 31st: 08:30-15:00 - In Summer: 08.00-19.00
- Acropolis entrance ticket : 12 euros per person*
- The Acropolis ticket can be used for a few days (7-8 days) after its purchase for more archaeological sites, which are quotted on the Acropolis ticket itself (Roman Market, Ancient Agora, Temple of Zeus, Kerameikos, Dionysos sanctuary). You can buy this ticket at any of the five archaeological places you visit first and use it for the Acropolis too.
- Closed on Holidays: Jan 1st, March 25th, May 1st,Oct 28th, Christmas and Boxing Day. Good Friday: open from 12noon to 3pm. Holy Saturday: 08.30-3pm Easter Sunday: closed Easter Monday: 08.30-3pm
- The New Acropolis Museum is closed on Mondays 5 euros per person*
- Please wear athletic shoes to avoid slipping
- . The order of visits on the tour may change due to circumstances beyond our control. (Bad weather conditions, demonstrations, road closers...).
- . Drivers cannot enter sites with you