Enjoy a family adventure that explores the roots of Greek mythology with this guided walking tour of the Acropolis. Admire sights like the Parthenon, the Theater of Dionysus, the Ancient Pnyx.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Your meeting point is at the exit of the Acropolis metro station. Please follow the google map link. The closest metro station is ACROPOLIS. (red line). If you get there by metro (red line), follow the signs for the exit “Makriyani/Dionisiou Aeropagitou”. It might be busy, so look for the guide with an Alternative Athens Sign. In case you need anything you can reach us at +30 6951 518589.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Children between 12-18 need to present a valid identity card or passport to be entitled to free entry
- Children under 5 are free of charge
- Strollers and wheelchairs cannot be used throughout the tour (especially on the rock of the Acropolis)
- Please bring extra money for the Acropolis entry tickets (€30/€15) (the local guide will pre-buy them for you so that you can skip the line)