Combine history with art on a guided walking tour and crafts workshop experience in Athens. Explore the archaeological site of Kerameikos before making your own pottery and leaving with your own vase.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Greek
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Modern Ceramics Study Center, Melidoni 4, Athina 105 53, Greece.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Reusable water bottle