Explore the city of Athens on an e-bike. Beat the uphills and avoid sweat while riding a comfortable electric bike in a small-group tour. See all major landmarks of Athens and cycle in off-the-beaten-path routes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Athanasiou Diakou 16, Athina 117 42, Greece, 200 feet from the Acropolis metro station. Use the Athanasiou Diakou exit and continue ahead on Athanasiou Diakou street for 200 feet. You will find the local partner's shop on the righthand side. Please note that you will need to add the postal code 11742 if you are using Google Maps.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, you do not enter any archaeological sites on this tour
- There may be participants with conventional bikes joining your group
- There is a limited number of bikes for people under 160cm, please let the local partner know beforehand if you will require one
- The tour runs in all weather conditions, rain or shine