Explore Athens at your own pace with a private driver and see the majestic ruins of the Acropolis, Temple of Zeus and more. Watch the Changing of the Guards, pick up some duty free shopping and stroll through the vibrant Plaka district.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Pickup included
- Pick-up and drop-off from Athens hotels or port
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the Acropolis Museum opens from 08:00-20:00. Tickets cost €10
- The Acropolis opens from 08:00-19:00 in the summer, and from 08:30-15:00 during the winter season (November 1 to March 31). Tickets cost €20
- Acropolis multi-tickets cost €30 and include the Temple of Zeus, Ancient Agora, Roman Forum, Kerameikos, and Theatre of Dionysos.
- All sites and museums are closed on January 1, March 25, May 1, October 28, Christmas and Boxing Day. Sites open from 12:00 to 15:00 on Good Friday; Holy Saturday from 08:30-15:00; Easter Sunday closed; Easter Monday open 08:30-15:00
- During the summer, please wear light clothes, athletic shoes and avoid dark colors. Please be aware that the Acropolis is very slippery
- You can purchase tax free items during your shopping trip
- The order of visits can change due to unforeseen circumstances
- Please be advised that the driver cannot escort you inside the sites