Watch the sunset over Athens on a shared group or private twilight tour. See sights such as the Acropolis illuminated for the night. Stop at 3 different bars for a glass of wine, and hear urban folk music and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the fountain in the center of Syntagma Square (by the exit to Syntagma Metro Station).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, and dress in smart casual clothing
- Those under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour. Please remember to bring a valid government-issued ID with you
- Travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination