Enjoy a self-guided visit to two major museums in Athens: the Acropolis Museum and the National Archaeological Museum. Discover the history of the city with skip-the-line tickets and audio tours.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 190 minutes
- from first activation
- Skip the line through express security check
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The audio tours begin at the entrance to each museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a combo of 2 self-guided audio tours for your phone accessible through our app and 2 entry tickets for 2 Museums: Acropolis Museum/National Archaeological Museum of Athens
- The 2 audio tours cover the Acropolis Museum and the National Archaeological Museum of Athens
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- You will receive an email from the local supplier with important instructions.
- An Android or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th gen or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st gen.
- You will need storage space on your phone (350 MB)
- EU citizens 0-25 years are entitled to have free admission tickets.
- April 1st - October 31st non-EU citizens 6-25 & EU citizens & the over 65 years old are entitled to 50% reduced admission
- Free/reduced tickets don't have skip-the-line privileges & can only be acquired on-site.
- Note that due to the uneven ground the tours are not wheelchair accessible