Enjoy a hassle-free visit to the Ancient Agora, one of the most dynamic attractions of Athens, provided by a pre-booked e-ticket combined with a self-guided audio tour on your smartphone.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point. No live guide will accompany you. The audio tour starts at the main entrance of the Ancient Agora.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- After booking, you’ll receive a separate email from the local partner with your e-ticket and instructions for the audio tour (check your spam folder too)
- Prior to your visit, download your e-ticket and the audio tour on your smartphone to use them offline
- Skip the ticket line and proceed to the validating machines. Tickets need to be printed or downloaded on your phone. GetYourGuide vouchers are not accepted at the entrance, you should have the e-ticket at a separate email.
- EU Students & minors can enter for free with their ID or passport. It is required for them to queue to receive their zero-value pass
- Non-EU Students & participants over 65 years old are entitled to reduced tickets but they will need to queue at the ticket office
- Some points of interest are not wheelchair accessible
- The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, or the iPad Mini 1st generation.