Embark on a walking tour of Athens' ancient history. Follow an archaeologist, hearing tales that bring the Greece of antiquity to life as you visit the monuments of the Acropolis and Acropolis Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Athens Walks office, located 60 meters from the Acropolis metro station. If you are using Google Maps, make sure to add the postal code to the address. If you are arriving from the Acropolis metro station, use the Athanasiou Diakou Street exit and take the stairs up. Continue on this street for 60 meters and you will see the shop on your right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- . Please order your entrance tickets on line in case you book the option without entrance tickets prior your arrival to the meeting point.
- Please note the Acropolis tour lasts 2 hours. If you choose to extend this tour to include the Acropolis Museum, it will last 4 hours.