Walk around the ruins of the greatest sanctuary of ancient Athens. Admire the unique masterpieces of ancient architecture while learning interesting and unusual information about ancient art, religion, politics and everyday life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the top of the staircase of the Acropolis Museum, on the level of the pedestrian street Dionysiou Areopagitou. Your guide will be wearing the blue official badge of licensed guides.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Bring your ID or passport and cash for the entry tickets. Or book online before the tour (recommended)
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions; rain or shine