Combine a Segway tour with a walking tour to dive deep into the history and culture of this beautiful, historic area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at Eschinou 9, Athina 105 58, Greece.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The segway part of the tour does not enter any archaeological sites
- Minimum age to ride a Segway is 10 years and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult; riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds or over 250 pounds
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and not bring large bags whilst on the Segway
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women