Visit the Athens Acropolis and explore the fascinating world of Ancient Greece on a 1.5-hour walking tour. Discover the UNESCO-listed archaeological site with a licensed guide. End at the summit with free time to explore on your own.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Fresko Yogurt Bar (at the beginning of the pedestrian walkway from Hadrian's Arch to the Acropolis). Your guide will be holding an orange colored sign. Youths (under 25 years old) and seniors (65+) must hold a valid EU passport or ID in order to be entitled to the reduced tickets included in the price. Should a valid passport not be presented at the time of check in, then supplementary fees will apply (to be paid in local cash).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A valid passport is required for all guests for verification of age and nationality at the sites
- The tours take place in rain or shine
- When booking, please ensure that you select the appropriate option according to your nationality so that you receive the proper entry ticket
- Baby strollers are not allowed on the Acropolis archaeological site and there is no cloakroom at the side entrance we use to enter. For your own convenience, it is recommended to use a baby pouch instead of a baby stroller
- The Covid19 measures set by the Greek Government frequently change. It is advisable to check local restrictions applicable to indoor and outdoor activities
- During the off-season, tours operate with a minimum capacity. If the tour does not reach the minimum number of participants then you will get the following possibilities: a) move the reservation to another tour or another day b) run the tour as private with an agreed new fee c) cancel the tour and get a refund