Enjoy the Paiva Walkways, cross one of the longest suspension bridges in the world, and discover the local culture in the little town of Arouca on this guided day trip from Porto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point is at R. de Sá da Bandeira 68 - next to PortoBay Hotel TeatroOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Motion sickness prevention
Know before you go
- Crossing the bridge is optional; if you fear heights, you can just walk the normal trail and skip the bridge
- To reach the Paiva Walkways, you will be driven over the mountain. The road gets a bit winding. For those who have car motion sickness problems, we advise you to have a tablet or a pill to help
- Paiva Walkways tickets and Arouca 516 Footbridge tickets are included in the tour
- Fish or vegetarian options are available for lunch