Follow your local Navajo guide on a walking tour of the remarkable Lower Antelope Canyon. Explore the canyon's incredible. colorful, and naturally-made rock formations, learning about its history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- You must wear a mask to take part in this tour; there are no exceptions
- This tour requires about 1.1 miles of walking
- You will descend down 5 flights of stairs (35 meters) then gradually ascend up 8 separate staircases