Explore the Colca Canyon, the second deepest canyon in the world, on this 2-day tour of the Andes mountains. Be amazed by the flight of the majestic condor, a sacred bird by Andean civilizations. End the tour in the city of Puno.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick up from the lobby of your hotel in Arequipa.
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Hotel location in Arequipa, Chivay and Puno are very important, try to be as accurate as possible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring a current valid passport or ID on the day of travel
- At arrival to Chivay town. The drop off and pickup are included only for hotels located in the town of Chivay
- The following hotels or locations require extra cost or prior coordination: Colca Lodge, Casitas del Colca, hotels located in Yanque town or Coporaque town
- At arrival to Puno city. The drop off is included only for hotels located in downtown
- The following hotels require extra cost or prior coordination: Sonesta Posada del Inca, Casa Andina Premium, Xima Hoteles, Hotel Libertador Lago Titicaca, Jose Antonio Hoteles, Mirador del Titikaka. Some hotels located 2.5 km away from downtown are not listed, if so the pickup isn't included. Please contact the local supplier in this case