The great diversity offered by Costa Rican forests include more than 850 species of birds, some endemic and others migrating. This makes Arenal Forest the perfect place to spot wild and exotic birds for both photographers and enthusiasts alike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The guide will ask for you at reception. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Bring your binoculars and camera