Join a like-minded local to explore the enchanting Arashiyama, a district in the west of Kyoto that’s famed for beautiful scenery and natural wonders like the Bamboo Grove with stunning views over Kyoto from the mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- You will be met at any location in the centre Kyoto or Arashiyama. The host will reach out to you beforehand to confirm your requested location. If you are staying in the centre of Kyoto or Arashiyama, the host will meet you at your hotel (please specify the name and address of the hotel).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Your local host will contact you to arrange a meeting time and location and to get to know you and create a personal itinerary