4. Bordeaux: Night Tour with Food & Wine Tasting and a Canelé
A must-visit for food lovers! If you join this tour, make sure to come prepared with an appetite!
Walking in Bordeaux at night is such a magical experience!
Let me take you on a beautiful journey where we discover the city at night while discovering its history and marveling at its known landmarks.
This walking tour will take us to some of Bordeaux’s most amazing landmarks and streets. You will discover great historical facts, in addition to the best places where to eat or have a drink.
After finishing our walking tour, we will pass by a very nice bar, where you get to enjoy a tasting of delicious French Charcuterie or mouthwatering Lebanese mezze board (your choice ;), of course, accompanied with a glass of Bordeaux Wine!
You will enjoy a great tasting experience of products that fit well together.
Here is a detailed itinerary of the tour:
- Saint Catherine Street : Bordeaux's commercial street and longest pedestrian street of Europe
- Place de la bourse : Check out and marvel at the beauty of this square at night and its connection to Paris's Place de la Concorde
-Water mirror : Take amazing pictures with the magnificent reflection and get to know the story behind this water mirror.
- Porte Cailhau : Go back in time to when Bordeaux was a fortified city. Discover one of the main gates that still stands 300 years later and its connection to the Cammino Di Santiago
- Place de la Victoire : The synonym of vibrant Bordeaux nightlife. Discover this lively square and the story behind its column and turtles.
- End of the tour: Pass by a very nice bar where we can relax and have a board of french charcuterie or lebanese mezze with Bordeaux wine glass - A perfect way to end this tour