Spend time visiting the medieval Apulien town of Barletta, known historically for the early 16th-century "Challenge" between 13 Italian and 13 French knights. See the Castle, the “Cellar of the Challenge,” and the Cathedral of Santa Maria Maggiore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Explore the 11th-century Castle of Barletta
- Visit the "Cellar of the Challenge"
- Tour the Cathedral of Santa Maria Maggiore, Barletta’s most important church
- Travel guide service
- Ticket to the castle + winery: EUR 6 (EUR 3 euro for seniors over 65 and students)
- De Nittis Picture Gallery Ticket (optional visit): EUR 6
- Transfer service
- Transfers to / from Bari airport/port are available on request
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Street III Novembre (at the entrance to the Castle)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Cancelation policy:
- All excursions are non-refundable within 48 hours of the scheduled date.