Watch the mighty elephants as they migrate between Minneriya and Kaudulla national parks and see and impressive range of wildlife on a smooth 3-hour Hurulu Eco Park safari with a driver and tracker to guide you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the entrance gate of Hurulu Eco Park, Trincomalee Road, Habarana 50150, Sri Lanka.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- No breakfast, lunch, or dinner is included on this tour
- Entrance fee to the Hurulu Eco Park is not included but can be added to your booking
- Each jeep can accommodate a maximum of 6 adults