This exclusive guided walking tour is the only way to cross the iconic Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge in County Antrim and visit the fisherman’s cottage on the island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Customers will meet their guide at The National Trust Cafeteria before the tourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- You will climb 140 steps during this tour and cross a 21 metre gap on a rope bridge that is 30 metres above the sea