Delight in a truly unforgettable experience watching the sunrise over Angkor Wat. Explore the temple after with an expert guide, then enjoy breakfast on a traditional Khmer boat with Champagne. Later, discover Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, and Ta Prohm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from your hotel in the city of Siem Reap.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the entrance fee to the temples is not included and has to be purchased on the day of the tour ($37 per person per day)
- Dress code: Respectful dress that covers your shoulders and knees is required for both men and women (shoulders covered by a scarf is not allowed)
- Request a wake-up call at your hotel to be sure you don't miss your tour
- Leave your airline tickets, passport, and the bulk of your cash/travelers' cheques at your hotel for safekeeping. Just take enough to cover the temples entrance fee