Experience a serene early morning sunrise from the hills above Siem Reap and take part in a Buddhist monk meditation ceremony. Enjoy a breakfast picnic overlooking Tonle Sap and explore the Hindu temple complex of Angkor Wat in the afternoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note that you must be appropriately dressed for the temple and meditation session. Wear a long sleeve shirt and trousers. White dresses are perfect for ladies, although not essential, as long as you are dressed respectfully
- No refunds are offered once the tour is booked
- This tour is mainly conducted in English.
- It is recommended to bring insect repellent