This E-mountain bike tour is an adventure with a bit of luxury. Your E-MTB will climb the mountain trails to traditional white villages. Finish your tour with a good glass of wine and tapas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This tour requires previous experience riding a bike. A great part of the tour is being done off-road. You will be riding both uphill and downhill, even though, the level is moderate and anyone who knows how to ride a bike, especially change gears and has a minimum physical condition should be able to do it
- The tour duration may vary depending on the group because this is an outdoor activity
- There is a maximum number of 12 people per group
- The maximum weight supported by our e-bikes is 110 kg
- It is recommended to bring comfortable shoes, a short or long-sleeved shirt (dependent on the weather), shorts, a lightweight windbreaker jacket, and sunglasses
- Please note that this is Not a wine tasting tour. A tapa and a glass of wine is included at the end of the tour for each traveler in a local bodega