Explore Dutch countryside and taste local cheese on this full-day tour to the villages of Zaanse Schans, Volendam, and Marken. Upgrade to the all-inclusive tour to add a boat cruise plus visits to a clog factory, windmill and marker house.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet at the Tours and Tickets office in the IJ hall in the rear of Amsterdam Central Station, on the right-hand side as you face the water. Look for the red writing. The office is in the back concourse of the station, on the side closest to the water. You can reach Central Station using public transportation: Metro 51, 52, 53, or 54, or tram 4, 14, 24, or 26.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat).