This excursion transports you on a journey through Vincent’s life, walking in his footsteps in Nuenen and visiting the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam. You simply cannot get any closer to Vincent! Also included is a free 60-minute canal cruise in Amsterdam.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Van Gogh Museum, Paulus Potterstraat 7, Amsterdam. Please wait at the groups desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please make sure you arrive well in time at the starting point; due to traffic regulations in Amsterdam, our tour buses are not allowed to stop for a long time at the starting point
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply; there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour includes 2 walking tours; comfortable walking shoes are recommended; people with walking problems are not advised to take this tour