During this full tour, your destination will be picturesque Giethoorn, where no cars are allowed in the old town and whose history dates back to the middle ages. This tour is operated as a small group tour in a luxurious minivan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. The journey time is 3 minutes. Embark via the 2 middle pontoons. On disembarking, turn left. It is a 2-minute walk to This is Holland.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Your confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended