A 2-hour bike tour through the River District of Amsterdam. Along the way you will have several stops to tell you all about Anne Frank and her time before her family went into hiding because of the German occupation in July 1942.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the MacBike Rental store.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.