Explore the city’s historic Jewish Quarter during this 2-hour walking tour and learn about the fascinating story of Anne Frank. Discover all about her famous diary, how it was published by her father and how it gained worldwide fame.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French
- Private group
Select participants and date