Visit picturesque Giethoorn on a guided tour. Enjoy a piece of apple pie before climbing aboard the boat for a tour around Giethoorn followed by a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. The journey time is 3 minutes. Embark via the 2 middle pontoons. On disembarking, turn left. It is a 2-minute walk to This is Holland.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour's itinerary may vary depending on the guide on the day
- This tour involves a small amount of walking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat)