Discover the most beautiful sights of Antwerp during a private guided walking tour. Enjoy free time to explore the city on your own.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up and drop-off is offered anywhere in the city of Amsterdam. Pick-up time is between 9:00 AM and 9:30 AM. The exact time depends on your pick-up address and is communicated as soon as possible but no later than 6:00 PM the day before the tour (by WhatsApp, SMS or email).
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
If you're staying in the heart of Amsterdam, please walk to the centrally located meeting point: Amsterdam Central Station. Meet your guide at 9:10 AM at the taxi-stand on the water-facing side (K+R, IJ-zijde West). The tour departs at 9:15 AM sharp.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Mandatory to bring (non-EU) passport or EU ID card
- Walking tour is approximately 1 mile
- 2020 Winner Netherlands Prestige Awards by CorpLiveWire: 'Tour Operator of the Year'
- 2021 Winner Travel and Tourism Awards by LUX Life Magazine: 'Best Sustainable Travel Experiences - Netherlands'