Take a journey through the life of Amsterdam’s most famous artist as you step back 350 years in time and visit a reconstruction of Rembrandt’s studio on the Rozengracht where he created his iconic 'last works'.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 14 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Dutch, English, French, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes in advance. The experience will take approximately 25 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The show is available in a language of your choice (Dutch, English, German, and French).