Hear the truth about the Red Light District from a sex worker herself as she guides you through the area on this 1.5-hour evening walking tour, with a maximum of 4 participants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Beursplein square, a small square located in between Amsterdam Central Train Station and Dam Square, right across from the Primark. Your tour guide will be holding a red umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour does not enter any museums or other sites.
- The tour is capped at a maximum of 4 people per tour group.