Enjoy a 4-hour private walking tour – including 2 short but scenic ferry rides – of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover the contemporary directions in architecture and culture the city has taken over the last few decades.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Dutch
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point will be down by the Escalators at the PTA (Passenger Terminal Amsterdam) next to the Mövenpick hotel, Piet Heinkade 27, Amsterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour involves approximately 5 kilometers or 3 miles of walking.
- We advise you to wear comfortable shoes and clothing and not to bring any heavy bags.
- Cancellation policy:
- Until 14 days before start of service
- 14 days - 8 days before start of service: 50% of applicable rate.
- 7 days - 72 hours before start of service: 75% of the applicable rate.
- 72 hours before start of service: Full rate.