Marvel at the beautiful monuments of Amsterdam's old Jewish neighbourhood. Get access to all the sights of the Jewish Cultural Quarter and discover the various stages of diamond polishing during a guided tour at Gassan Diamonds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Thai, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Gassan Diamonds - Nieuwe Uilenburgerstraat 173 – 175, Amsterdam Portuguese Synagogue - Mr. Visserplein 3, Amsterdam Jewish Historical Museum and Children's Museum - Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1, AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Opening hours:
- Jewish Historical Museum and Children’s Museum: daily from 10:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- Portuguese Synagogue: open Sunday-Friday from 10:00 AM. Closing times vary monthly.
- Gassan Diamonds: open daily from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- All locations of the Jewish Cultural Quarter are closed on April 27 (King’s Day), Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur
- Audio tours at the Jewish Cultural Quarter are available in Dutch, English, German, French, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese
- Guided tours at Gassan Diamonds are offered in Dutch, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai and Indonesian (subject to availability)
- All locations of the Jewish Cultural Quarter are wheelchair accessible