Take a self-guided tour of the original Heineken factory with an entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience, and then enjoy a 1-hour boat trip along the canals of Amsterdam.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
· Heineken Experience: Please check in at Heineken Brewery, located at Stadhouderskade 78. Show your (smartphone) ticket when entering the attraction. Please note it is only possible to access the attraction at your chosen time-slot. Reach the Heineken Experience with tram numbers 1, 7, 19, and 24, or metro line 52. The nearest GVB tram and metro station is Vijzelgracht. · Canal Cruise: Please note that the Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time-slot. In order to pre-book a specific time-slot, please show your (smartphone) ticket at the office located at Damrak 26, Amsterdam. Reach the ticket office with tram numbers 2, 4, 12, 13, 14, 17, and 24. The nearest GVB tram station is Central Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The time slot you choose is for the Heineken Experience. The canal cruise time slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam (instructions provided after booking)
- The Heineken Experience offers interesting information about the company’s history in several languages, including English, French, Spanish, and German. A visit typically lasts 1.5 hours
- Minimum age for the Heineken Experience is 18 years
- In accordance with Dutch law, alcoholic beverages won’t be served to visitors under 18 years old