Explore the places only the locals know about on a private or small-group tour. Admire picturesque villages, visit a cheese farm, see how wooden clogs are made, and enjoy a break for a coffee and a delicious Dutch treat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch, German
- Pickup optional
- Please wait at the discussed location 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. If this is not possible, please mention this in your booking and we'll adjust the tour accordingly.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the Amsterdam Central Station Kiss and Ride, which is based next to the river IJ (in the back of the station if you're coming from Amsterdam City center). To get to the Kiss and Ride from the city center, walk through Amsterdam Central Station in a straight line until you get to the 'IJzijde' (the hallway underneath the bus platform). Walk straight until you reach the bank of the river, then turn left and walk along the side of the river. You'll see a bike platform to your right. Next to the bike platform, on your left, you will find the Kiss and Ride where the guide will be waiting holding a "Local Tours Holland" sign. To avoid delays, please arrive 15 minutes before activity starts. If you have any questions concerning the meeting point, please mention this in your booking so we can help you right away.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine