Embark on a half-day trip from Amsterdam to see the green side of Holland at a flower-filled expo. Enjoy a guided tour of the exhibits, then choose either a relaxing canal trip or a thrilling 5D flight simulator.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
THIS IS HOLLAND – Overhoeksplein 51, opposite central station. How to get here: A free ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. Journey time is three minutes. Embark via the two middle pontoons. On disembarking, turn left. It’s two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Floriade doesn't accept cash payments, only card is accepted onsite
- This activity involves a small amount of walking
- The tour may be operated in multiple languages
- Infants must sit on laps
- The 5D flight simulator is in English and Dutch, with different subtitle options
- Each visitor to the flight simulator must be at least 4 years old and 102 cm tall
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the flight simulator