Learn about Anne Frank and where she grew up on a guided walking tour. Discover what Amsterdam was like during World War II. You will also visit the Jewish Cultural Quarter at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting point is Merwedeplein in south Amsterdam by the statue of Anne Frank. This is in the area where she lived before living in the Annex and is not in the area of the Anne Frank house.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The ticket for the Jewish Cultural Quarter is valid for 1 month.
- This tour doesn't include tickets to the Anne Frank House. They need to be purchased separately.