Purchase one pass to travel without limits across the region of Amsterdam. Valid on all public transportation within the region of Amsterdam, including buses, ferries, subway, trains and trams.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Dutch
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Schiphol Airport (24/7): Vending machine Plaza or Baggage reclaim area 1,2,3&4 NS Service & Tickets Amsterdam Central Station: NS Service & Tickets (Ijzijde/Canal Side) Mon-Sun 7:00am–9:00pm Amsterdam station Sloterdijk: NS Service & Tickets: Mon-Fr 6: am-10 pm Sat-Sun: 7 am-10 pm Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena Station: GVB Service & Tickets: Mon-Fr: 8:30 am-7 pm Sat-Sun: 10 am-6 pm Amsterdam Station Zuid: GVB Service & Tickets: Mon-Fr: 8:30 am-7 pm Sat-Sun: 10 am-6 pm NS Service & Tickets: Mon-Fr: 7 am-7 pm Sat: 8 am-7 pm Sun: 9 am-7 pm Amsterdam Station Noord: GVB Service & Tickets: Mon-Sun: 10 am-6 pm Almere station: NS Service & Tickets Mon-Sun: 06:45 am-8 pm Hilversum & Zaandam station: Mon-Fr 7 am-7 pm Sat-Sun: 8 am-7 pm Haarlem station: Mon-Fr 6:30 am-9 pm Sat: 7 am-9 pm Sun: 8 am-9 pmOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the voucher needs to be redeemed before usage.
- This ticket is valid from the first time you check in until 4:00 AM the morning after the last valid day (depending on whether you have the 1,2 or 3-day ticket). The day starts at midnight.
- For example: if you check in with the 2-day ticket from midnight (00:00) onwards on Wednesday, your ticket will be valid until 04:00 Friday morning.