Discover the Jewish history in Amsterdam as you visit important landmarks in the city on this 2-hour walking tour. This tour will show and explain the history of the large Jewish population in Amsterdam and the footprints they have made in the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Statue of dockworker, Jonas. D. Meijerplein Amsterdam, 1011 RG AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Depending on the opening times the tour ends at the Portugese Synagogue, Holland Theater, or Jewish Historical Museum.
- The Portuguese Synagogue is closed on Saturdays. If you want to do the tour on a Saturday you can visit the Synagogue on another day. Your voucher is valid for one month.
- Please note, all synagogues are closed to visitors on Sundays.
- Please note, the National Holocaust Museum and The Hollandsche Schouwburg are closed for renovation in 2021.