Drift through the canals of Amsterdam enjoying many gin and tonics on a 1-hour sightseeing cruise. Listen to facts about the city's culture as you drink and sit back and relax with beautiful views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Oudezijds Voorburgwal 230, Amsterdam. It's a 5-minute walk from Dam Square. Look for the white monument and go down Damstraat. At the first canal, make a left before crossing the bridge. You will see the dock from the corner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply
- There are no fixed times at the dock
- Departure is from the jetty at Oudezijds Voorburgwal 230, Amsterdam (jetty Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky)
- During summer there are daily tours between 10:00 AM and 11:00 PM
- Daily tours between 11:30 AM and 9 PM
- Operates every 20 or 30 minutes on dry days
- Please note that these times apply to the open boats. On rainy days the schedule may vary