Explore the highlights of Amritsar on this private sightseeing tour. Start on a spiritual note with a visit to the Golden Temple and learn about the India-Pakistan freedom movement at Jallianwala Bagh. Finally, attend the Wagah Border ceremony.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi, Punjabi
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from any hotel in Amritsar.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Visit the Golden Temple and learn about the principles of Sikhism
- Witness selfless community service at the Langar kitchen at the Golden Temple
- Gain insight into the Jallianwalla Bagh massacre that changed Indian history
- Visit the Partition Museum for a look into the grim history of the division of India and Pakistan
- Witness the Wagah Border ceremony in the evening
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking charges
- Entry fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that the activity includes some amount of walking.
- Your tour will be carried out in a small group of maximum 6 people.