Discover ancient civilizations from the Roman Empire and the Islamic era on this private day tour to Jerash and Ajloun from Amman.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Admire the ancient architecture of the Roman empire
- Gain insight into the city aided by your English speaking guide
- Relax with convenient pick-up and drop-off service
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-Speaking driver
- Entrance fees to Jerash Roman Ruins and Ajloun Castle
- Local English-Speaking Guide for the visit to Jerash
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (vegetarian meal by request)
- Personal Expenses
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- For clients holding Jordan Passes, the corresponding entrance fees to be returned directly to you.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport is available by request for layover day tours.
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be supplied for a small additional charge of approximately 20 USD (prices can be subject to change).
- Most local restaurants in Jordan are alcohol-free.