The American Prohibition Museum brings the roaring twenties to life with over 20 intoxicating exhibits and an authentic speakeasy. You’ll learn about one of the country’s most captivating time periods and it’ll raise your spirits.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The American Prohibition Museum is located next to Ellis Square in the City Market and just blocks away from Robinson Parking Garage.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Operates 364 days a year (Closed St Patrick’s Day) 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM with last admittance at 4:15 PM
- Guests of all ages are allowed in the museum during all operating hours, but a photo ID is required at the door to receive a wristband for admittance to the Speakeasy. Guests under the age of 21 are not permitted in the Speakeasy
- Children 3 yrs. of age and younger receive free admission to the museum
- Guided Tour option includes a cocktail or mocktail in the Speakeasy. Must be 21+ to drink a cocktail