We taste wine all along the visit, talk about Alsace, wine and the family history. We visit the cellar and discover a 180° immersive video projected on barrels.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Our winery is located in Gertwiller. It is on the main road the shop is called "Au Péché Vigneron". We have a big parking lot where you can park. The entrance of the shop is here, just on the other side of the street. It is a cube in wood, between two houses, one purple, one blue. There is a train station in Gertwiller (10 minutes walking from the winery) and in Barr (20 minutes walking from the winery). Check the timetables on the SNCF website.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be careful when booking with the language of the tour :
- -From Friday to Sunday all tours are both in English and French
- -On Monday : 10h30 french tour - 14h15 english tour - 16h15 french tour
- -On Tuesday : 10h30 english tour - 14h15 french tour - 16h15 english tour
- -On Wednesday : 10h30 french tour - 14h15 english tour - 16h15 french tour
- -On Tuesday : 14h15 english tour - 16h15 french tour