Enjoy a full day on the Spanish Mediterranean's last truly wild coast with a bus tour of Cabo de Gata–Nijar Natural Park. Experience the most beautiful and untamed coastlines of the Spanish Mediterranean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Guests are usually picked up from their hotels. If you are staying in a private apartment, the pick-up point will be the nearest hotel.
- Spend an entire day surrounded by unspoiled nature
- Learn the history of the region from your English-speaking guide
- Explore hidden coves which once sheltered pirates
- See some of the Mediterranean's most spectacular beaches
- Marvel at dizzying cliffs and unique rock formations
- Bus transportation
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Meals and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour operator reserves the right to modify the itinerary and the order of excursions for organizational reasons.