Discover the untouched nature of Cabo de Gata Natural Park and visit the beautiful Moorish village of Mojacar on this one day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Guests are normally picked up from their hotels. If you are staying in a private apartment, the pickup point will be the nearest hotel.
- Spend a day surrounded by the unspoiled nature of Cabo de Gata Natural Park
- Marvel at dizzying cliffs and unique volcanic rock formations at Mermaids Riff
- Explore hidden coves which once sheltered pirates
- Visit the historic white-washed village of Mojacar
- Learn about the fascinating history of Andalusia
- Discover Playa de los Muertos, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Spain
- Bus transportation
- Bilingual tour guide (English / Spanish)
- Travel Insurance
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of "Ballesol Residence", Rambla de Belen Street, Almeria.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour operator reserves the right to modify the itinerary and the order of excursions for organizational reasons.