Explore the Caves of Sorbas with many galleries full of stalactites and stalagmites. Be guided through kilometers of galleries dug into gypsum rock and more than 1,000 cavities excavated in plaster.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Explore the impressive caves and galleries of this gypsum karst complex in Almería
- Enter the largest underground cave system in Spain
- Wander its galleries of stalactites and stalagmites
- Helmet, lighting, and other safety elements
- Assistance and civil liability insurance
- Professional Instructor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People with claustrophobia
- People with heart problems
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothing and sports shoes, attached to the foot and without heels.
- You will have to climb and crawl a bit along the way. The route is aimed at people who can fend for themselves.
- It is prohibited to take photos or record videos in the caves.
- Young children need to be able to walk for the visit.
- Overalls and boots are available for rent.